New Students Registration
Registration for new students is done by appointment, please click HERE to schedule a registration appointment. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment and bring the following documents with you. The student and legal guardian must be present at the time of registration.
- Proof of Guardianship - Birth Certificate or Court Issued Guardianship Papers.
- Proof of Residency - 1 utility bill (gas, electric, water only) and a signed lease, settlement statement, or warranty deed
- Withdrawal form and transcript from previous school
- Discipline Record from previous school
- Current Georgia Immunization Record (Form 3032)
- Current Vision, Hearing and Dental Record (Form 3300)
- Student's Social Security Card or number
- Special Education - Copy of the students IEP, Individual Education Plan
**International Students - Any student entering from another country must be evaluated at the International Newcomers Center prior to registration at Mill Creek High School.
Call the International Newcomers Center 678-377-8945 for an appointment.