Click HERE for the Math homepage that contains several useful tools for academic help
NEED EXTRA ACADEMIC HELP?
- Teachers will be available for tutorial assistance in the subjects of Math*, Science & Social Studies during your ACT classes. Also, don’t be afraid to ask your teacher for help in class if you are struggling with the current subject matter or assignment. Academic assistance is also available through our Peer Tutoring program. Stop by the Counseling Office for more information, or call Nancy Kabrich at (678)714-5864.
- Need extra Math help, but can’t stay after school? Have you heard about REI?
- REI stands for Remediation, Extension, & Intervention, and it takes place during the school day. REI is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays during ACT.
- Ask your Math teacher about your specific Math programs REI schedule, teachers available, & locations.
- The Intervention part of the program focuses on assisting students with Gateway testing and the Georgia High School Graduation test.
The Math department also offers group review sessions before and after school for Integrated Algebra 1, Accelerated Integrated Algebra 1 and Integrated Geometry. For all other math subjects see your individual teacher for extra assistance. All teachers are available at times throughout the week, or they can usually find you a way to get extra help if they are not available at a particular time.