End of the Year is Here!!!!
Congratulations Special Act Performers-list posted above.
Do you have British Invasion Fever yet? Beatles? Queen? Fleetwood Mac? Adele? Mumford and Sons? Natasha B? One Direction????
Don't miss this fantastic show presented by the Mill Creek Chorus department! Tickets for Friday May 17th, and Saturday May 18th at 7:00pm are available for pre-sale $5.00. At the door, tickets are $7.00. Every student will receive one free ticket to the show. (student performers do not require a ticket for admission). Additionally, any parent who volunteers will also be given a free ticket to the show of their choice.
Tickets to our spring show, British Invasion, can be purchased on line at: http://www.seatyourself.biz/millcreekchorus
LINK TO VOLUNTEER for spring show: http://vols.pt/t5G4x2 Please sign up online to help today!
CHORUS AWARDS/RECOGNITION BANQUET!
A delicious meal will be served with options for everyone. If your singer is a booster member, they will be admitted FREE of charge. Non-booster singers and all guests must purchase a $10 ticket for the Banquet ONLINE at SeatYourself.com. (A link with all details was sent out through Charms last week) All attendees MUST have a ticket, even if you or your child decides not to eat.
We will need a limited number of volunteers for the banquet, for decorating and door admissions. If you would like to help, you will be given a FREE ticket to the Banquet.
LINK TO VOLUNTEER FOR THE BANQUET: http://vols.pt/kGayYv Please sign up online to help today! Let me know if you have any questions.
The Chorus Awards Banquet will be held in the MCHS commons at 6:00 pm May 21st. Additional banquet tickets can be purchased for $10.00 per person below at:
Hurray! We have returned from New York and had a very successful and FUN trip!!! Our MC Singing Hawks earned the following awards:
---1st Place Show Choir; Excellent Rating
---1st Place Women's Concert Choir; Superior Rating
.....AND (drum roll)....OVER ALL Top Scoring High School Choir! Over 800 students participated in the festival from all over the country--I am SO proud of our school and our students!
If you ever have a financial question, please contact our chorus treasurer: Jodie Buckley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* 1” binder with rings and pockets, filled with ruled paper; (regular size binders, not over-sized and no zippers); Careful: Binders which are too large, or trapper keepers will not fit into the chorus folio cabinet. *Binder is REQUIRED*
* Pencils with erasers; *REQURED*
* One red pen; *REQUIRED*
* Students last name A-N: Two large boxes of tissues (not required, but requested)
* Students last name O-Z: One large container of Hand Sanitizer (not
required, but requested)
AP Music Theory:
* 2” binder with rings and pockets
* Ruled paper for notes and class assignments
* 40 sheets of Staff/Notation paper, no more than 8 staves per sheet (can be found on line and printed at home)
* Plenty of pencils and erasers
* Red pen(s);
* Barron’s AP Music Theory
- o Purchase your own on line at: http://www.walmart.com/ip/12552798?adid=22222222227000181859&wmlspartner=wlpa&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=13686495790&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem
- o Or bring in $26.00 and I can order for you
I am very excited and looking forward to another wonderful year for Mill Creek Chorus. Go Hawks!!!!
Also, here is a link to the show choir performances.
Enjoy your summer, everyone!!!